raeX

November 09, 2006

__ geog

ohmy.
i just checked.
i only have 6papers left.
;D i couldnt be anymore happy.


geog was such a piece of shit.
like watever, eff you cambridge.
no rivers?
boo you man.
well.
actually i dont knw why im complaining
cos i could do the other questions
and managed to do four qns.
ah wells.




The heavens opened up to me
The day that we met
I saw it deep inside ur eyes
Thru all that u did and all that u said
Cuz I was scared and u brought me close
Held me tight so that I would know
That u were never gna leave my side
Its now that I realized
how im so in love w/u
Its a feeling that I never knew
I lose my breath and my knees go weak
When u take my hand and kiss my cheek
Ur eyes, ur kiss, ur laugh, ur touch, ur smile
Its a kinda thing that makes life worth while
There are no words that could even describe
How it feels to have u in my life



took that from STEFANIE baby.
but i loved it.
so just thought i'd rip it.
LOVE LOVE.


-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home